Looking for an easy and delicious baked chicken recipe? Try this recipe that features juicy bone-in chicken thighs seasoned with your choice of chicken or Italian seasoning. Follow these simple steps to create your own flavorful baked chicken:
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs, skin on (about 5-6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2-3 teaspoons of chicken seasoning or Italian seasoning
- Salt / pepper to taste
- Preheat your broiler to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a baking rack on it.
- Use a paper towel to dry the chicken skin and eliminate any moisture.
- Rub the chicken with olive oil and season with your choice of chicken or Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken on the rack and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes for an extra crispy skin.
Enjoy your delicious and juicy baked chicken thighs that are perfect for a weeknight dinner or special occasion
I like this chicken thigh, i salivate as i see & read the recipe.