Looking for a classic recipe for Peach Cobbler? Try this Old Time Oven Peach Cobbler recipe that’s easy to make and tastes amazing. Follow these simple steps to make it at home.
- Fresh peaches
- Unsalted butter
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Vanilla extract
- Lemon juice
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Pour melted butter into the center of a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Add milk and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients, stirring to combine.
- Pour batter over the butter, without stirring.
- In a saucepan over high heat, add brown sugar, peach slices, and lemon juice, stirring frequently until the sugar is melted and the peaches have released their juices.
- Pour peaches over the batter without stirring.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the cobbler turns golden in color.
- Serve warm or cold, with a scoop of ice cream.
This recipe for Old Time Oven Peach Cobbler is perfect for any occasion. It is sure to impress your guests with its delicious flavor and beautiful appearance. Make sure to use fresh, ripe peaches for the best results.